Friday 20 July 2012

ITS MY 21ST IN 2 DAYS

Well technically 3 sleeps (23rd July) but it's officially two days away now :), Anyhow I have a ton of posts I need to get on here so I will try my hardest to get them done as soon as my birthday weekend is over on Tuesday the 24th.

I'm so excited for the coming weekend I'm going to my home town tomorrow with my boyfriend to see my close friends and family and having my birthday night out Saturday night, Rotherham town is on the cards ;) If you don't know where and what Rotherham is your not missing much! I can't wait however as I haven't seen some of these girls in over a year and one of them has just found out she's pregnant :) HOW EXCITING! I'm going to be an un-offical Auntie!

Sunday will probably be spent with my family and then Monday well.... ITS MY BIRTHDAY. I'm so giddy I can't wait to see what Phil's bought me, he's hidden my presents in the house and I've had to resist all urges to spy!

I shall be back to Blogging as of Tuesday with lots of exciting posts and most definitely a personal post about my 21st

What do you think of the dress I'm wearing tomorrow? This is part of my New Look Sale Haul
Kelly Brook range and reduced from £39.99 to £18 BARGAIN!!!








What do you think of the dress?
What posts would you like to see more of on my blog?







1 comment:

  1. Prettyfull dresses. Love the floral pattern, have a wonderful birthday chica! New follower, you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xox

    ReplyDelete