Sunday 1 July 2012

7 things in 7 days

1 - Bake  - Phil keeps begging me to bake some scones and I've been promising I will for the past two weeks so I suppose this week I should give it a go.


2 - Do a craft project - I've been meaning to start my scrapbook since just after Christmas and I've accumulated a huge box full of scrap-booking goodies over the past 6 months as well as buying a ton of bits and bobs off Ebay, I think its time I finally gave it a go.

3 - Sort out my wardrobe - I've got tons of bits and bobs that need sticking on Ebay and rediscovering. 

4 - Clean and tidy my room - Needs doing pretty much everyday in our flat.

5 - Put all my music onto my iphone - Everytime I find time to do this my iphone decides its not co-operating so I think this week I should finally ask my technical boyfriend to help me out. 

6 - Read - For once I'm actually doing pretty well with this as I've become engrossed in the Fifty Shades trilogy throughout the past week and I'm already on the third and final book

7 - Comment more - I keep reading Blogs and forgetting to comment when I love a post, I love receiving a comment it can make my day so I aim to make more people's days by leaving them lovely comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment