Friday 8 June 2012

I've won tickets to the latitude festival

Since joining bblogger I've become an avid comper and I can happily say after comping for just under 2 weeks I've hit the jackpot 2x Tickets to "Tour De Latitude" and "The Latitude Festival" worth £400 :)

Check out the Line up

Tour de Latitude is set to encourage festival goers to reduce their carbon footprint by cycling their way to the festival in Suffolk, whilst raising funds for the charity Kenyan Orphan Project which supports orphans and vulnerable children in Kenya and Julie's Bicycle who help make environmental sustainability intrinsic to the creative industries.

Me and my boyfriend are going to be cycling from Ipswich which is 31 Miles away from the festival, I think I might be more excited about the bike ride there than the festival itself but don't get me wrong I'm so excited for the festival also.

The festival is from the 12th- 15th of July so you can expected a huge blog post on the bike ride and the weekend in future weeks :D




No comments:

Post a Comment